Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
The Assistant Facilities Manager assists the Senior Facilities Manager with the responsibility for the statutory compliance of Remploy, Maximus People Services and Health Management property portfolios by fulfilling all legal obligations and provides support to the Head of Facilities and Estates on all property related matters, handling all queries and issues relating to the property portfolios, reporting performance against budget.
- Assist the performance of all property related contracts, monitoring/ reviewing SLA’s and KPI’s with the outsourced contractor through regular meetings/reviews.
- Delivery of the mobilisation and closure of existing branches and offices as directed by the Head of Facilities and Estates
- Provision of project management resource as required/directed
- Investigation and resolution of landlord issues raised.
- Assist the Senior Facilities Manager with the responsibility for statutory compliance by ensuring compliance with best practice and statutory requirements in the area of Health and Safety
- To monitor and carry out job inspections to support Health and Safety documentation
- To manage repairs and maintenance budget and performance against budget reporting
- To assist with the maintenance and development of property database
- Fully maintain the statutory compliance database providing customer access guidance
● Minimum 3 years working knowledge of property services and or facilities management industry.
● NEBOSH and Prince 2 qualified
● Flexible, self-motivated and resilient approach
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
● Mobile and able to work away from home for periods of time
● Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines
● Negotiating and influencing skills that promotes understanding, commitment and action
● High level of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail.
● Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues
• Strong computer skills including solid knowledge of Microsoft Project, Work Excel