Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
To conduct a range of recruitment and development activities, to enable and inspire candidates to achieve the highest levels of independence throughout the candidate journey, by meeting and exceed performance targets for individual activity and job outcomes through to sustained employment, in compliance with legislation, contract and provider guidance, and Remploy's Quality procedures.
- To assign the candidate to the most appropriate element of the Remploy service or that of another service partner.
- To support candidates to identify their barriers to gaining employment and sustaining employment.
- To manage the candidate experience, inspire and gain commitment to overcome barriers through successful delivery of development plans at all stages of the candidate journey through to sustained employment.
- To meet or exceed KPIs and performance targets as set by the Line Manager
- To ensure contract compliance by accurate data entry, completion of contractual and internal documentation and/or provider guidance
- To make effective use of appropriate resources to ensure commerciality and value for money
- You may be required to perform one or more of the activities below as required
- Deliver a menu of appropriate development activities to create a pipeline for employment opportunities and which addresses the candidate’s barriers to gaining or sustaining employment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships
- Influencing skills that promote commitment and action
- Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care
- Disability Capability
- Computer skills
- Numeracy and literacy skills to facilitate management reporting
- Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues.
- Creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming limiting beliefs
- Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
- Experience of people development in an individual and group environment
- Experience of working to structured targets and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of working in role where, sales, promotional or influencing skills are required
- Welfare to Work Sector specific qualification eg The NVQ L3 in Employment Related Services Presentation skills
- Ability to network develop partnerships
- Experience of Gmail