Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
Responsible for the management, performance, motivation and direction of contracts ensuring they meet and exceed targets for job outcomes,participant sustained employment and progression in line with the business plan, compliance standards of Government and Remploy contracts, and employer requirements. Member of the Welsh Leadership team.
- To motivate, direct and manage the performance of the teams delivering the Work and Health Programme in a Welsh district to meet and exceed their targets - both contractual and financial - within the compliance, quality and health & safety standards required.
- To develop, maintain and continuously improve relationships with key stakeholders in the District, including Regional Skills Partnership and Employment Boards. To develop, maintain and implement engagement plans for the District including that with JCP.
- To motivate, direct and manage the individual performance of a number of Performance Leads and Community Partnership Managers, ensuring they meet and exceed their targets whilst being exemplars for the Remploy values, mission and vission. Ensure there is a succession plan for each direct report, and that the District has sufficient skilled and experienced resource to meet its targets.
- To work with direct reports to ensure that all employees in the District have a learning and development plan, are coached and supported to achieve their individual targets, and that they are developed and have the efficiency and motivation to exceed expectations.
- Responsible for health and safety within the District.
- Responsible for managing local employer engagement activity, and ensuring it is aligned with the work of the Strategic Employer Team.
- Responsible for ensuring district productivity and activity is aligned to referral flows across the district. To co-ordinate activity in line with contract profiles, ensuring that correct resource is assigned.
- To forecast and plan accurately, providing an annual business plan, monthly forecasts, weekly figures and statistics and provide reports and feedback relating to contractual performance as required.
- Confident and competent in networking and building and maintaining strategic and local relationships.
- Demonstrable experience in developing people, coaching, mentoring and facilitating the embedding of new learning to positively impact on performance.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning, delegating and building relationships.
- Demonstrable negotiating skills that promote commitment and action.
- Able to plan and organise people, and carry out effective resource and succession planning.
- Able to prioritise and problem solve with minimal support; work in a flexible and autonomous manner; being visionary, promoting improvements and sharing best practice that supports business efficiency.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of high quality health and employability services
- Proven knowledge of the local labour market and existing relationships with key stakeholders within Wales
- Significant proven experience of effective leadership and management in a performance driven environment; able to understand and manage profit and loss reports, cost control and budgeting
- Qualified to equivalent of Level 5 or have equivalent experience. Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above including English Language and Maths.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Management (or higher) or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrable knowledge of health and safety, equality and diversity and data protection matters.
- Excellent development, presentation and communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning preferences.
- Prior experience of working in a similar role in the Employability sector.
- Previous experience of working with remote teams.
- Professionally qualified in Employability Services Sector to at least Level 3.
- Member of the Institute of Employability Professionals.