Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
To be the Engagement Specialist for Wales, managing and developing strong relationships with employer organisations in order to generate sufficient quality opportunities within a specified geography. Linked to the national strategy, enabling the service to achieve agreed objectives in line with account, and overall business plans.
Work closely with JCP offices to ensure potential customers are aware of opportunities available and understand the local labour market enabling them to make informed decisions.
1. To manage and develop local relationships with employers to ensure agreed levels of appropriate, ring fenced opportunities are achieved:
- Work with National Account Management team to fully understand regional employer opportunities and delivery expectations linked to existing national employer partners.
- Work with regional/local employers to understand regional drivers to establish & agree the delivery of regional/local account plans that reflect these.
- Have overall accountability for delivery of agreed plans, and the incremental growth in volume, quality and conversion rates of employment opportunities.
- Be the single point of contact for all relevant employer enquiries/requests for advice and guidance.
2. Work with employer partners to ensure they are fully ‘disability confident’, and provide support around the disability agenda:
- Provide accurate information around any disability related enquiries
- Support employers to create the right environment to ensure our customers sustain employment
- Work closely with the ES commercial team to create clear packages of support and maximise any potential commercial revenue
Ensure that all employers are aware of the full portfolio of products, and services on offer, enabling them to make use of them on a free/paid for basis.
3. Support the Regions referral strategy by working closely with JCP to market the range of Remploy Services within an agreed geography
- Provide an accurate overview of the programmes delivered and their expected outputs
- Share details of the opportunities detailing the range of routeways available to participants of the programme
- Share details of opportunity pipelines, focussing on volume, quality and levels of additionality for WHP customers
4. Ensure accurate reporting of all activity and output by:
- Ensure all opportunities are captured and shared within agreed timescales using agreed systems
- Capture all actual and planned activity using the CRM system
- Ensuring all other systems are kept fully up to date to provide accurate recording of performance across the region.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets
- Extensive experience of customer relationship development.
- Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
- Significant experience of delivering successful plans to agreed timescales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles
- Demonstrable influencing skills that promote commitment and action.
- Ability to manage conflicting objectives and demonstrate strong negotiation skills to resolve any issues.
- Strong completer/finisher with the ability to plan and organise people, workloads and business plan to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues.
- Ability to travel independently within an agreed geography
- In depth knowledge of the disability agenda
- Ability to deliver training to a wide audience
- Knowledge of a variety of employment sectors with the designated geography
- Welsh speaking