Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
● Lead the delivery of the Local London Contract to achieve sustained high performance and quality of delivery.
● Develop, mentor and coach teams to ensure that targets and standards for contracts, revenue and quality are consistently met site by site across the region.
● Seek out new opportunities, develop and maintain key stakeholder partnerships to grow the business across the region.
1. Develop and implement regional and business wide strategies, systems and innovative approaches to drive and continuously improve performance.
2. Lead and mentor Operations Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Integration Managers and Specialist Health Managers to ensure they provide quality leadership, through engaging their people and building effective high performing teams.
3. Monitor and drive performance to exceed/achieve targets – ensure that all performance targets are clearly communicated and that contract compliance achieves Minimum Service Levels
4. Ensure delivery is monitored with any corrective actions being put into place to improve performance where needed.
5. Lead by example; promote the company vision, values and strategic objectives to focus teams on delivery/results.
6. Ensure best practice throughout teams by leading and driving the business in an honest, ethical and transparent manner
7. Represent MAXIMUS at Commissioner meetings, key events, stakeholder meetings & conferences to promote our services, build and maintain key relationships and grow the business
8. Proactively seek out new opportunities and implement new contracts
9. Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure compliance, continuous improvement and best practices across the region to optimise performance and delivery.
1. Highly accomplished leader with the ability to organise, motivate others and deliver outstanding results through remote teams within a fast paced environment.
2. Experience of successfully managing large Welfare to Work contracts
3. Business acumen with an excellent aptitude for financial management and interpreting data to inform action.
4. Inspirational leader/people manager with a desire to build team engagement and development. Use coaching and mentoring to agree the right KPIs/objectives for individuals and teams that deliver outstanding results.
5. Effective influencer with business development focus who negotiates and communicates to a high standard to generate positive outcomes
6. Confident communicator, competent and at ease presenting to sizeable internal and external audiences.
7. Calm, rational and objective in all situations
8. Ability and willingness to travel within a specified area/UK
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Degree qualified or equivalent education with similar relevant experience
2. Proven success in achievement of targets in a high-performance culture
3. Previous Welfare to Work/Employability or similar industry experience
4. Previous leadership/management experience including leading remote teams
5. Multi-site experience
6. Contract development, business development and financial management
7. Proven ability to establish, develop and grow a business