Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
To target, engage and convert prospect employers within a defined sector(s), securing new commercial sales for the Remploy employer service. To identify and develop a portfolio of strategic relationships with senior level decision makers and partners to promote the Remploy brand, and enable long term sustainable growth.
1. Overall responsibility to establish, own, and drive purposeful new employer relationships, identifying and converting commercial sales opportunities.
● Develop sector plans for target market(s), identifying and progressing sales prospects and your opportunity pipeline through to agreed revenue outcomes.
● Work with new employer prospects to understand their challenges and requirements; undertaking full organisational needs analysis and developing mutually beneficial solutions for immediate and future projects..
● Convert internally generated leads into commercial sales, and longer term opportunities.
● Development of high quality bids and proposals based on prospect/commissioner needs and identified solutions
● Developing network of contacts and departments within prospect accounts to establish multi-level relationships and revenue opportunities.
● Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal stakeholders ensuring they have visibility of pipeline opportunities.
● Clear ownership of end to end sales cycle from prospecting through to close.
2. To develop innovative methods of engaging with prospect clients and an in-depth sector knowledge in agreed sector(s). To develop strategic relationships with relevant industry bodies e.g. Sector Skills Councils, trade associations etc introducing them and their membership to Remploy’s commercial services.
3. To work closely with Remploy’s subject matter experts to ensure that required solutions are proposed, and put in place, driving the opportunity value of your client portfolio and positioning for forthcoming commercial opportunities with identified employers.
4. Capture all actual and planned activity using the CRM system and relevant systems.
● Demonstrable track record in consultative selling with the ability to identify organisational challenges and develop saleable solutions.
● Proven track record in high value B2B commercial sales activity within one or more of Remploy’s target sectors: Technology, Professional Services, Construction, NHS or Education.
● Excellent communication and presentational skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles
● Demonstrable track record of influencing organisations at senior level including negotiation of complex supplier / partnership agreements with opportunity/contract values in excess of £250k
● Experience of creating high quality proposals and bid submissions.
● Strong interpersonal skills, and proven success in networking and building relationships
● Discipline to drive own sales pipeline maintaining timely conversions and balanced portfolio across sales cycle.
● Experience of working with CRM and other data systems
● Ability to travel independently throughout the UK
● Sound working knowledge of diversity and equality impact within the workplace, and a proven track record in promoting the benefits of an “inclusive workforce”
● Experience in developing and selling disability related solutions and services