- 3 years min practical experience of working directly with people with moderate to severe learning disabilities and/or mental health issues, preferably in the field of employment related services, and with a proven track record of personally delivering recognised outcomes.
- An obvious and infectious passion for supporting candidates with additional needs, driven by an inherent belief that such candidates can and do achieve in life
- Personal qualities that inspire belief in others by acting as a credible, professional role model
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of a range of tools, products, services and partner organisations which can complement and add value to Remploy�s own service delivery in supporting people with Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health Issues into sustainable employment.
- Can demonstrate that they have worked within a multi-agency setting to enable effective support (ie; Social Workers/Clinicians/GP�s/Custody/Yops etc)
- Beyond job coaching, experience of coaching and/or training others in new skills and experiences
- Qualified and experienced in the use of Training through Systematic Instruction (TSI)
- Qualified to be able to assess learners to recognised qualification standards at Level 3
- Knowledge and understanding of Government and local policy developments in the field of learning disability and/or mental health