Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
Responsible for building and maintaining long term relationships with employers where we have placed participants into work with the aim to establish preferred supplier status and gain exclusive job opportunities and repeat business Provide a professional service to support and overcome barriers when participants move into employment for both the participant and the employer to ensure sustainable employment
- Provide support to employers where in-work participants have ongoing issues
- Support with appropriate workplace adaptions; providing sector specific training and help with accessing apprenticeship and SFA provision to enable progression.
- Support employers to maintain participant sustainment and where appropriate to access skills provision to support participant progression
- Arrange specialist provision for employers to support their understanding, advising on reasonable adjustments for participants, for example where a client has had mental health needs.
- Use established relationships to gather and fill new and repeat vacancies
- Liaise with the employer if the participant appears to be in danger of losing their job, in order to put in place a strategy to keep the participant in work taking the burden away from the employer
- Share vacancies sourced via employer relationships with aim for MAXIMUS to act as preferred supplier
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times to participants and employers
- Work directly with participants to support them with starting employment, help ensure they continue to meet the expectations of employers
- Co-ordinate access to MAXIMUS e-learning modules for participants in work to ensure they develop their skills and continue to meet employer expectations
- Maintain continual and close contact with both the employer and participant ensuring both continue to be engaged and excited about MAXIMUS services even in the event the placement is not sustainable
- Willingness to travel regularly within region
- Flexible approach with willingness and ability to regularly work outside normal office hours
- Written and verbal English to be GCSE standard or equivalent
- Customer service skills
- Articulate verbal communicator
- Energy and commitment to progress initiatives
- Confident and positive attitude
- Personable with ability to build long term relationships internally and externally
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Calm, rational and objective in all situations
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Travel required therefore own transport essential