Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
To provide timely and accurate reporting, analysis and insight in relation to contractual performance to the Business, from Senior Leadership to frontline operations, as well as to Commissioners and other external stakeholders. Work as a member of the wider business intelligence team to develop processes, models and applications for the purposes of business improvement.
Produce a regular suite of reporting and analysis to meet Business and Commissioner requirements. Ensure that reporting outputs are delivered on time and with a high level of accuracy, and that they remain aligned with evolving business requirements
Work collaboratively with the Business to identify new data requirements. Design, develop and seek consensus and approval for solutions to address requirements
Proactively interrogate data to identify trends, opportunities and risks. Highlight and quantify trends to managers and the Senior Leadership Team to facilitate continuous improvement
Work closely with colleagues across Human Services to support with specific data analysis needs including financial modeling, development of tenders, target modeling and analysis of specific projects
Ensure that best practice is adopted in administration and database procedures by participating in developing IS solutions for data input and working actively with staff at all levels, regular reviews with senior managers and negotiate reporting requirements
Provide detailed documentation, both technical & non-technical, to the business for understanding the content , restrictions and possibilities of all reporting
Attend meetings with colleagues and external stakeholders as required to present and provide insight to data and reporting
Work as a part of the wider Business Intelligence Team to develop innovative BI solutions for the Business, for example: process automation and reduction, statistical modelling and data mining
Be a subject matter expert in the business in relation to data analysis and provide support, training and guidance to colleagues in relation to MI and data analysis as required
● Full Demonstrable knowledge of using Microsoft Office, including:
o Advanced Excel (Macros, Linked Pivot tables, Embedded links, Multiple linking, Advanced graphical presentation)
o Access (Table Relational knowledge essential)
o Word (mail merging / book marking)
o Outlook (email / tasks / calendar)
● Experience of using Customer Relationship Management packages
● Excellent numerical and analytical skills
● Proven track record in database applications with knowledge of SQL / Sequel Databases in a relational environment
● Excellent IT skills to facilitate use and learning of a wide range of software applications
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles and influencing skills that promote commitment and action
● Customer focused attitude to facilitate delivery of appropriate reporting systems within the business
● Ability to plan, organise and prioritise the workload to meet targets and deadlines with the minimum supervision
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to negotiate business requirements at a senior level
● Excellent testing, investigative and problem solving skills
● Depth of knowledge around data protection
● Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent in a mathematical, analytical or computing discipline
● Experience of working with other BI applications such as PowerPivot, Tableau, Dundas, PowerBI etc.
● Advanced understanding of Welfare to Work, Skills and Apprenticeship markets