Project/Position Introduction (MAX 500 Characters)
Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
To support disabled jobseekers with a broad range of complex support needs in the achievement of sustainable paid employment through the delivery of a high quality, personalised programme of support. This will be done by:
Directly case manage end-to-end of Pan disability candidates with significant support needs to continually demonstrate skill and capability, and inspire belief and aspiration in moving towards employment
Provide a tailored and bespoke service over a geographical spread
Facilitate and utilise specialist provision to enhance the candidate journey
Identify and use a range of tools and methods to place and train individuals within their desired employer sector utilising placements when needed
Work with employer and candidate to achieve job outcome status
Provide IWS to ensure success for candidate and to achieve contractual outcomes
Essential Job Duties
- Case manage the customer�s progress end-to-end, through regular case reviews, including measuring distance travelled, and providing ongoing specialist advice, guidance and, where required, intervention to all stakeholders.
- Control and manage candidates with a holistic service in the most cost effective way, maintaining costs in line with the contract
- Directly coach Candidates in job coaching, using Training Through Systematic Instruction (TSI) methodology, to significantly increase job success capability if required.
- To create, agree, monitor and review Service Level Agreements with providers/partners measuring the effectiveness of partnerships formed suggesting and implementing performance solutions to best meet the needs of the disabled customer.
- Develop local employer opportunities alongside the regional and national account managers, to provide a sustainable employment solution and pre-employment training.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3 years min practical experience of working directly with people with moderate to severe learning disabilities and/or mental health issues, preferably in the field of employment related services, and with a proven track record of personally delivering recognised outcomes.
- An obvious and infectious passion for supporting candidates with additional needs, driven by an inherent belief that such candidates can and do achieve in life
- Personal qualities that inspire belief in others by acting as a credible, professional role model
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of a range of tools, products, services and partner organisations which can complement and add value to Remploy�s own service delivery in supporting people with Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health Issues into sustainable employment.
- Can demonstrate that they have worked within a multi-agency setting to enable effective support (ie; Social Workers/Clinicians/GP�s/Custody/Yops etc)
- Beyond job coaching, experience of coaching and/or training others in new skills and experiences
- Qualified and experienced in the use of Training through Systematic Instruction (TSI)
- Qualified to be able to assess learners to recognised qualification standards at Level 3
- Knowledge and understanding of Government and local policy developments in the field of learning disability and/or mental health
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed