Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
This role is responsible for the delivery of the online service to participants accessing the Remploy online services, with a focus on the proactive case management to help people to achieve job outcomes and other outcomes such as health, wellbeing and behaviour change. Supporting the online chat system, access and of remploy.co.uk and managing the team inbox. Planning, completing and analysing monthly test and learn sprints, working to an agile methodology.
Delivery of a consistent high quality online service to all customers that access the Remploy online service that drives an increase in online activity, self service and customer reach including:
● Supporting the customer journey
● Delivering mock interviews
● Creating bespoke development sessions to meet customer needs
● Signposting to appropriate services
● Updating and maintaining user records and systems
● Proactive case management
● Working collaboratively with local branches to deliver the best service, including weekly visits and case management calls
● Working to a monthly KPI
● Manning online chat system and effectively supporting and signposting users
Continuously develop and maintain customer contact and disability expertise to enable delivery of effective support to customers
Continuously engage with customers to identify opportunities to increase customer engagement and online service provision making recommendations to the Online Customer Services Manager.
Test new services and provide feedback to the Online Customer Services Manager
Generate and maintain relationships externally and internally with the wider business to support blended service delivery, with a local and regional focus
Proactive engagement in ensuring the delivery of best practice across the online service provision
● Strong digital skills with the ability and willingness to learn and utilise new systems and products
● Experience of providing practical employment advice and guidance to disabled people
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively through webchat, deliver online workshops and adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles.and can consistently deliver an excellent standard of service
● Ability to quickly build a rapport with each user by chatting via our online service, asking relevant questions to best understand the support they require and giving them the information they need in a friendly, approachable way
● Able to work from home safely and free from distractions during hours of work
● Able to work on a rota basis including evenings and weekends
● Able to travel to branches within working area once a week and be available to them during their opening hours
● A passionate team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues.
● Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care and ability to handle difficult customers with tact and diplomacy
● Broad knowledge of Remploy’s business streams with capability to redirect queries to appropriate place
● Experience of managing and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of information on electronic databases
● Experience and confidence in using internal candidate systems i.e. Adapt and Ability Profiler.
● Calm and collected approach in planning, organising, managing and prioritising workloads and tasks regularly
● Strong problem solving skills and the ability to confront and resolve difficult situations
● Ability to work flexibly to support the delivery of the service across core office hours, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
● Able to work to team and company agreed policies and procedures and actively engage in any further development or changes within the role
● Experience of digital service provision
● Experience of delivering webchat services
● Experience of working within a Welfare to Work Environment
● Strong admin and self-management skills