Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
Assist Change Coaches in conducting programme induction sessions, running Job clubs and undertaking trouble shooting activities to ensure individuals sustain employment.
• Making outbound calls to engage participants following referral to the programme.
• Conduct welcome/introduction meetings for small groups or individuals, gathering identification evidence and completing all necessary start administration requirements for DWP and ESF.
• Undertake initial assessments with customer, update records and book them onto follow-up meetings with their designated Change Coach.
• Sensitively handle customer concerns about joining an employment programme or returning to work.
• Organise and undertake Job Club activities either at central hub or outreach locations (including job search, preparing CVs, talks from employers etc.).
• Support in organising bulk recruitment campaigns for specific employers
• Provide information advice and guidance for customers and employers who access Pluss through the 0800 number.
• Undertake visits to employers to resolve ‘settling-in’ issues when a customer starts work
• Assist with customers’ employment training needs including travel training.
• Be mindful of health & Safety within the customer’s workplace and actively promote and report (if appropriate) to ensure a safe working environment for all customers.
• Maintain accurate customer records that are compliant with quality procedures
• Support Change Coaches (CC) in re-engaging with disengaged customers.
• Support CC with additional activities e.g. bus fares, follow-up Did not attends etc.
• Support CCs with mandating paperwork.
• Dealing with day to day responsibilities of the office maintenance (e.g. post, stationary supplies, booking of interpreters/taxis, processing of paperwork).
• Work flexibly, supporting all activities of a team as directed by the Contract Manager.
• Proactively participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure that the service continues to deliver excellent customer service.
• Work from local hubs and community outreach locations to increase service accessibility.
• Work flexibility which may include evenings and weekends as well as being based in different hub locations when required.
• To actively and positively promote Pluss, its vision and values at all times. To include targeted marketing activities such as networking, attendance at events and public relations activity in line with the Pluss Marketing Strategy.
• Uphold safeguard and promote the organisations values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, integrity, corporate, social responsibility, equal opportunities and diversity as referenced in the company policy and values standards.
• Responsibility to act on any issues of concern in relation to Safeguarding Adults and Children. This requires adhering to and acting on Pluss policies and procedures.
• Uphold and comply with Data Protection and confidentiality standards.
Empowers and Inspires Others
Adaptable and Resilient
Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
Planning & Organising
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Demonstrates effective questioning skills, including probing and challenging
Experience of an outcome driven environment
Experience in the use of ICT systems
Understanding of how to affect positive behaviour change
Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs
including health conditions and disabilities
Experience of working with unemployed people
Experience of working in a customer service environment
Knowledge of the barriers to employment and the welfare to work agenda
Experience of recording customer information on database programmes
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent qualification or experience
Willingness to undertake any relevant training in order to develop within the role
Member of IEP
Other relevant factors
Commitment to develop and implement equal opportunities policy and anti-discriminatory practices in employment and service delivery
Ability to work within Corporate Policy, Procedures and Health & Safety legislation
Commitment to the Company’s safeguarding protocols
Ability to carry out the duties of the job with reasonable adjustments when necessary
Ability to meet the mobility requirements of the job
Eligible to Work in the UK status