Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
A position within the Business Development team working as part of the UK Human Services Proposal Centre. The primary purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support, including assessing public and private sector opportunities against the Business Development strategy. Leading online market scanning for new commercial opportunities. Support the development and accuracy of our business development pipeline.
1. Monitor and manage all tender portals and other sites to identify business development opportunities. Engage directly with the Business Development Team in retrieving of documents, managing clarification responses, and submitting company registration where appropriate.
2. Support ongoing data management and reporting of the Business Development pipeline. Producing standard and ad hoc reports as required.
3. Regularly update information relevant to the Business Development team in the Opportunity Resource Centre and the Knowledge Centre to support bidding activity.
4. Develop and maintain knowledge of priority sectors, commissioning market trends and routes to market for improved effectiveness within the business development support function.
• Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent
• Experienced Senior Administrator
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Confident in dealing with and using high volumes of data and information
• A clear communicator who can easily build good working relationships across the company
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Able to handle confidential / commercially sensitive data
• Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines
• Confident user of the internet and other market information sources
• Confident user of MS Office software package’s
• A team player but self-motivated and able to work independently
• Previous experience in a business development function
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Experience working in a commercial customer/market focused business
• Experience of project management and running multiple projects simultaneously