Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
Support the business with:
● Developing and delivering digital marketing plans and campaigns, on time and within budget, linked to business development/sales plans
● Producing key messages and writing content for a variety of customer audiences and channels (email, social media, blogs, online advertising, newsletters, pay per click etc.)
● Overseeing company social media activity supporting business development and stakeholder engagement activity
● Producing marketing collateral
● Evaluating plans, campaigns and marketing activities, to help inform future activity.
Support the Communications and marketing team in the development and delivery of digital marketing plans/campaigns linked to business development/sales plans. These include:
● Managing all digital activity using a variety of channels
● Developing key messages
● Writing content for various external customer audiences
● Using online and offline marketing channels
● The production and distribution of marketing collateral
● Adding and refreshing content on the website and intranet
● Managing payments to suppliers.
Refining, optimising and evaluating digital marketing campaigns and activities, to inform future campaigns/activities.
Develop engaging content for social media channels, and manage the team’s social media activity aligned to business development and stakeholder engagement priorities
Supporting with other marketing activities and events as required.
● Educated to at least degree level or equivalent, in a digital marketing or communications related discipline
● Solid understanding of digital marketing best practice and engaging different audiences using social media platforms
● Strong experience of developing and delivering digital and social media campaigns
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Solid creative copywriter
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ability to plan and manage multiple projects, on time and within budget
● Confident team player
● Commercially astute with the ability to understand business requirements into actionable marketing activity
● The ability to travel as required.
● Achieved or working towards a marketing/communications qualification
● Some experience of working within the welfare-to-work market and private sector
● Awareness and experience of accessible formats.