Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
Supporting VRCs to ensure participants can access early intervention mental health treatment.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles
• Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships
• Influencing skills to promote commitment and action
• Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care
• Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
• Providing clinical due diligence in the initial and ongoing selection of Expert Practitioner Network partners delivering mental health treatments
• Acting as a point of escalation for VRCs – e.g. providing insight, advice and recommendations for Action Plan activities
• Supporting VRCs with complex cases (e.g. via case-conferencing)
• Reviewing VRC Actions Plan to drive clinical quality and share best-practice
• Providing insight into gaps within the eco-system
• Providing in-house, remote mental health interventions (e.g. online CBT).
RN on the Mental Health register or recognised qualification in a mental health related profession, minimum of 2 years recent relevant experience in an equivalent casework type role.