Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
Maximus, in Partnership with Remploy is on an ambitious journey to increase the number of people we support with health, wellbeing and disability advice. We can do this by providing more of the support online and we currently have a team of online advisors providing support to candidates around the country. To compliment this approach, we have been successful in winning a grant to build a chatbot, to support those at risk of falling out of work. We are seeking to recruit a content executive to help research and write the content for the chatbot to continually increase its effectiveness at providing support.
** This is a Home Based Role but candidates should live in travelling distance of Leicester and London **
This innovative pilot MyWellbeing@Work, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions, will seek to build a chat bot but will be supported by a human online advisor. Initially the chatbots will only have limited input and the majority of the conversation will be handed over to a human.
The chatbot and online advisor will support individuals to troubleshoot their position and explore self-care options to improve their situation. As part of this we will guide users through our online wellbeing assessment and existing/new content to support them to set goals, track activity and keep in line with the end goal of them remaining in employment.
The content must be in a variety of formats and provide appropriate advice and guidance to people who have a mental health or a musculoskeletal condition and may be at risk of falling out of employment. You will be expected to create email campaigns in our marketing automation system, Act-on, to nudge individuals to relevant content and help them self manage their condition. Much of it will need to involve research and validation from experienced professionals around the business, as well as the ability to source information, advice and guidance from externally validated and reputable sources. You will also be working with the online advisor to analyse questions the chatbots cannot answer, write suitable responses and “feed the brain” of the chatbot.
The ideal candidate will be very comfortable with using digital platforms and prolific on social media, word press or other online channels.
This is a fix term contract with the pilot due to end in February 2020.
Creating content in video (using a template tool), graphic and written form to engage and support candidates with a variety of health, wellbeing and disability advice.
Writing email campaigns in Act-on to nudge people through the behaviour change journeys. Feeding back and learning from what works and what doesn’t to improve rates of online behaviour change.
Optimisation and A/B testing to drive improvements and create behavioural insights
Using distribution channels such as social media and paid display channels to drive traffic and registrations. This will also involve the create of a number of landing pages to test communication and the response from Google Adwords
Continuing on the learning of the virtual advisor (chatbot) through working with our existing online chat provider - Netop
Researching content about specific areas to drive behaviour change through online resources, nudges and wellbeing assessments
Working alongside the Online MSK Advisor and Customer Services Manager to support the development of the service and the user journey
Work within the authority matrix and IS governance
Develop a community of customer advocates so that we can conduct online and offline focus groups.
Drive the engagement of key digital tools amongst front line staff through use of webinars and email campaigns
Collect the relevant data and metrics for monthly evaluations and provide evaluation reports for the commissioner. You will also be expected to attend the evaluation meetings with stakeholders and partners.
● Marketing automation preferably with experience of Act-on
● Excellent writing skills and the ability to write content that can engage customers increase metrics and achieve long term KPIs.
● An understanding of how to use data and customer feedback to continuously optimise content
● An ability to use a variety of digital WYSIWYG tools for things like Graphic design or video editing software
● An understanding of paid media particularly a knowledge of Google Adwords.
● Experience of A/B testing digital content
● Knowledge of psychological and behaviour change theoretical techniques in relation to supporting people to make positive lifestyle changes
● Able to work from home safely and free from distractions during hours of work
● Able to travel to local offices to attend meetings and work with colleagues or stakeholders
● Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care and ability to handle difficult customers with tact and diplomacy
● Experience of managing and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of information on electronic databases
● Ability to work independently and manage own workload
● Calm and collected approach in planning, organising, managing and prioritising workloads and tasks regularly
● Strong problem solving skills and the ability to confront and resolve difficult situations
● Able to work to team and company agreed policies and procedures and actively engage in any further development or changes within the role
● Knowledge of health and wellbeing and disability – especially MH and MSK
● Understanding of behaviour change principles
● Understanding of / willing to learn about the social / wider determinants of health