Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
Actively engaging with local SMEs, employer networks and existing Borough-level employer-facing teams to promote WWEH and generate referrals.
• Generating SME referrals through face-to-face engagement
• Flexible resource to deliver on-site interventions at SME premises to resolve employment issues
• Point of contact for SMEs in order to build rapport and enable quick resolution of issues
• To capture vacancies, work trials and work experience opportunities for participants looking for work.
• Knowledge of a variety of employment sectors with the GMCA geography;
• Ability to negotiate opportunities for HealthWorks Working Well partnership;
• Extensive experience of employer relationship development and a strong commitment to customer care;
• Significant experience of delivering successful employment outcome plans to agreed timescales;
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles;
• Demonstrable influencing skills that promote commitment and action;
• Strong completer/finisher with ability to plan and organise people, workloads/business plan to meet challenging targets/deadlines;
• Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues both internal and external;
• In-depth knowledge of the disability agenda to include experience of delivering a catalogue of support tools to employers – Job Coaching, Advice on Reasonable Adjustments and discussion between employer and employee.
Level 3 Diploma in Employability Services Sector or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP) or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at C or above including English Language and Maths or equivalent experience.