Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is easily as important as your skills and capabilities and we want applicants who buy into our values and want to be part of a global business, in return we offer fantastic learning and development opportunities at every stage of your career.
We care for each other and promote a positive workplace where everyone feels valued. We know that a strong work/ life balance is important and we offer all kinds of flexible working opportunities; whether it’s to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices we will support you to achieve the right balance. So if you're interested in flexible working opportunities, talk to us during the hiring process and we'll see what we can do.
Developing and continually improving content on our participant-facing portal. Generating referrals to WWEH through the website. Developing and continually improving content on our participant-facing portal. Generating referrals to WWEH through the website.
• Understanding local GM eco-system services available to support people with complex needs; and the ability to signpost and broker available support as required
• Excellent working knowledge of participant barriers, products and interventions available to them locally and funding streams
• Self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative in both branch and outreach settings;
• Strong analysis/problem solving skills including ability to assess and analyse issues/barriers and devise personalised action plans to move clients towards/into employment;
• Ability to use a variety of contact methods to provide support in line with agreed Action Plan through webchat, email, video calls
• Support the delivery of support at a time and method most appropriate for the participant
• Ability to support the participant with queries and online content
• Escalate specialist queries to the caseworker in a timely fashion
• Delivery of online workshops/webinars in line with participant barriers
Level 3 Diploma in Employability Services Sector or equivalent.