Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
Reporting to the Business Manager and responsible for ensuring Participants remain in work, the post holder will support Fairstart Scotland Participants to ensure that all the relevant activities and actions are undertaken to ensure they are able to sustain long term employment. The Postholder will work with Keyworkers, Participants and Employers to ensure that any workplace adjustments and signposting to additional support takes place in order to support the Participant to achieve long term sustainable employment
Responsible for the accurate identification of the most appropriate post employment support needs including job coaching and job carving as required. Delivering participant Action Plans which facilitate achievement of progression outcomes in work and updating and adding to action plans and customers notes as required
Liaise with Key workers to ensure seamless handover and support for Employers and Participants
Identify appropriate sources of specialist support for participants from a community of specialist partners and broader organisations. Coordinate referral and engagement with these partners to maximise sustainability and in conjunction with the Keyworker
Ability to react promptly to urgent in work support needs where a Participants is at risk of losing employment, taking all appropriate actions required to work with the Participant to maximise the opportunity to sustain employment, ensuring the Keyworker is kept updated of progress at all times. Where a Participant will not sustain employment, ensuring rapid handover back to the keyworker to source alternative employment
Responsible for contract compliance by accurate data entry into Participant records and Action Plans.Support the return of Sustainment paperwork to achieve outcomes
Responsible for the effective use of appropriate resources to ensure commerciality and value for money.
Work with employers to provide workplace adjustments and build employer capability and capacity to support Participants.
Maximise programme outcomes by meeting and exceeding targets relevant to the focus of the role.
● Good communication skills, demonstrating experience in listening, questioning and building relationships.
● Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
● A strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues.
● Demonstrable creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming any limiting beliefs held by participants.
● Demonstrable ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
● Excellent working knowledge of participant barriers, products and interventions available to them locally and funding streams.
● Strong analysis skills including ability to assess and analyse issues/barriers and devise personalised action plans to support participants to sustain employment
● Attention to detail and right first time data entry.
● Qualified or working towards Performance Development Award (PDA) Level 7 in Supported Employment (must be achieved within twelve months of appointment).
● Some knowledge of of Employment Law
● Prior experience of working in a similar role in the Welfare to Work sector.
● Previous experience of working with remote teams