Project/Position Introduction (MAX 500 Characters)
Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK's leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
To provide specialist pre and post employment support to those candidates who are furthest away from the open workplace but who wish to progress & sustain into mainstream employment.
Essential Job Duties
- To develop external relationships with partners to support the Remploy infrastructure and activities (which include job coaching, assessments and delivery of SMART monitoring and review visits for both the candidate and employer).
- To source and develop local partnerships to provide the alternative training and support, within the local geographical area, that has been identified.
- To ensure that candidates (and host companies) have access to appropriate advice and guidance whether signposted to external providers or delivered directly and support them through to sustained employment.
- To compile vocational profiles and carry out core and job skills assessments with clients in order to determine the most appropriate occupational direction, identifying the most relevant training, producing an assessment report and recommendations and recording this information in the form of a development or back to work plan.
- To forecast partnership opportunities and training and support activities at area level, linking into partnerships that are being established through the learning department and input and or maintain these to the Clientele database system.
- To plan, organise and communicate activities effectively to ensure maximum take up of places and cost effectiveness of vocational assessments, training and support activity in the area.
- To track progress against opportunity fulfillment, provide monthly progress reports and input this information onto the Clientele database system and to ensure all outcomes and targets are both visible and claimed via the Clientele database system.
- To develop effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders and ensure that PR opportunities are maximised within the local community and Employment Services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience of working in a training and development environment.
- Experience of conducting diagnostic interviews.
- Strong experience of managing customer relationships
- Experience of working within cross functional and cross organisational teams.
- Experience of working to key performance indicators, targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships.
- Influencing skills that promote commitment and action.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions from a range of options.
- Customer focused with the ability to create logical and structured solutions.
- Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required timescales and targets.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook.
- Commercial awareness.
- To have the ability to travel independently as required.
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed